5 Fruit Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing
- 1 can frozen pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen, thawed and drained) peaches
- 1/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved
For dressing, in blender or food processor bowl, place pineapple juice concentrate, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth. Add oil gradually and blend on high until mixture is well blended. Combine lettuce and fruit. Toss with dressing.
Note: Coat peaches with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 12, 2016 at 1:38:53 AM on 10.0.1.45 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us