Scenery: Wildflowers (Alaska)

I had the pleasure of going on vacation in Alaska several years ago, and fell in love with it. This particular day we were hiking and it was gloomy. To me this looked so serene with the wildflowers in the foreground, the rocks and the mountains all in one. What a breath taking view!

By Linda R.

Beautiful! Reminds me of a painting I saw Gary Jenkins do in oils on one of his TV Series years ago. Our son and his wife are going to Alaska in June of this year. They are hoping to have weather decent enough to take lots of pictures. What month did you go, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks for sharing your photo. Excellent photography.

I doubt I'll have the chance to visit Alaska in my lifetime, so I really appreciate those who've been sharing the beauty of it with us "lower 48ers."

Photos SceneryJanuary 14, 2011
Growing Wildflowers
Growing Wildflowers
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Alaska Christmas Charities
Alaska Photos