Protein Requirements For Dogs

What level of protein should an adult St. Bernard get?

By Tanya

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have three scotties, one is ten years old,Kaylee, her daughter, Belle, who is six, and a 1 yr old boy, Jessie James (Jaime, who is their nephew and cousin).

I use a really good quality food that works well for all three, solid gold. Originally a German company, now made in US, this has less additives and no chemicals. Sorry, I emptied my last bag into a container and do not have the breakdown of percent of protein, you can find it on line I am sure.

My dogs had allergies to Sensible Choice and a few other brands and they do very well on this. the little guy is full of energy, and is doing excellent on this brand of food. It is sold at Pet Supplies Plus and I think Pet Smart and is about same price as other foods.

Pets Dogs HealthJanuary 10, 2010
Homemade protein bar on a white plate.
Homemade Protein Bars
High Protein Bread Recipes
High Protein Bread Recipes
Growing a Crepe Myrtle Tree
Growing a Crepe Myrtle Tree
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:19:43 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.