HealthDogs

Protein Requirements For Dogs

What level of protein should an adult St. Bernard get?

By Tanya

Answers

I have three scotties, one is ten years old,Kaylee, her daughter, Belle, who is six, and a 1 yr old boy, Jessie James (Jaime, who is their nephew and cousin).

I use a really good quality food that works well for all three, solid gold. Originally a German company, now made in US, this has less additives and no chemicals. Sorry, I emptied my last bag into a container and do not have the breakdown of percent of protein, you can find it on line I am sure.

My dogs had allergies to Sensible Choice and a few other brands and they do very well on this. the little guy is full of energy, and is doing excellent on this brand of food. It is sold at Pet Supplies Plus and I think Pet Smart and is about same price as other foods.