Peanut (Miniature Schnauzer) and Ma Chat (Ragdoll)

This is Peanut, a 13 year old Miniature Schnauzer, and Ma Chat, a 6 year old Blue-Point Mitted Ragdoll cat. They both came from breeders when babies.

Peanut likes to play sock, and play with children, cats, and other dogs. Ma Chat likes to purr, sleep, and snuggle. She also loves cat nip.

This is an old photo. I wanted to enter it in memory of Peanut, our Miniature Schnauzer. Peanut died of pancreatic cancer two weeks ago. She was a wonderful pet. My children dressed her up in doll clothes even and she liked to be pulled around in the wagon. We miss her very much. This photo shows how sweet she was.

By Lorraine from NJ

Very cute. My sympathy to you. Believe me, I can relate. Having to put down a loved pet is one of the hardest things to go through. I know all too well. I'm sorry for your loss.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

We lost a sweet little Schnauzer 4 years ago and we still grieve for him. His name was Boogie, and like yours, one of the sweetest dogs ever. So sorry for your loss.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

In These Guides
white Schnauzer puppy
Miniature Schnauzer Breed Information and Photos
Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsAugust 17, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 10:49:54 PM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.