April Roses

Flower picture for April 2008

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Pink rose, Melody Parfumme..

Ooooo - how beautiful! Does it smell as good as it looks? I have a rose almost that same color, but it is a grandiflora. Thanks for sharing that lovely sight and God bless you.

Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!! My Papaw used to grow the prettiest roses. Thanks for the memories!

It's such a beautiful picture you can almost "smell" it! Great job!

To Ted's Mom. Yes, It has a very nice fragrance. In case you didn't notice, it's name is "Melody Parfumme".I first saw it in a bud vase in my DR's office years ago. The nurse said the Dr. brought it in for her for Secretary's Day, FROM HIS YARD.LOL I bugged him to give me the name. And then went and got it. His is a tree rose, mine a bush. GG Vi Oh, the heat washes out the color though. Here's another picture of it.Looks like the rose,

"Sterling Silver"

Lavender Rose
Lavender Rose Photos
Photos GardenMay 19, 2008
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Pink Roses
Photos of Roses