Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event

I am very interested in whatever info you can share on organizing a prom dress re-sale event. With the dresses accumulating here in this house and knowing it is the same in other homes, it would be a wonderful idea!

Krista

Hi, We just had a prom dress give away. A high school girl organized it. She asked for prom dresses, organized them by size and had the give away. To get a dress the girls had to show their school I.D. card. It was a real hit, especially for the many girls that dream of attending a prom but can't afford the dress. It was the high school girl's senior project. Loretta

I have a not for profit organization in Cleveland, Oh that provides gently worn or new formal dresses and accessories for young ladies who lack the financial resources to purchase attire for the prom. The name of my organization is My Fairy Godmother.

Closet full of prom dresses.
Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event
Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 11, 2008
Three girls wearing prom dresses.
Saving Money on Prom Dresses
Red Prom Dress
Cleaning a Prom Dress
Couple Going to Prom
Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation
Renewing Vows in a Wedding Dress
Choosing a Dress to Renew Your Vows
🎄