Easy Cherry Topped Pie

Well I was looking through my recipes to see what I could find to make, as I was in the mood for something sweet. I found some recipes that my kids used to like. They are favorites of my grandchildren and they have learned to make them also. So here goes.

Ingredients

• 14 graham crackers
  • 1 pkg (6 oz.)instant vanilla pudding
  • 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, strawberry pie filling or blueberry pie filling
  • 1 cup thawed cool whip.
  • 2 cups cold milk

Directions

Line a 9 inch square pan: take your 14 whole graham crackers, you can break them if you need to, to fit in the pan.

Combine pudding mix and milk in bowl. Beat slowly at lowest setting with your mixer (about 2 minutes). Let stand 5 minutes.

Blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over crackers. Add remaining crackers. Spread rest of topping over crackers. Top with your pie filling and, if you want, you can top each serving before serving with a dollop of whipped cream. (Say if you are having company. It is just as good without!) And, guess what, you are done! great, Huh! LOL

Chill for 3 hours

Source: I found this in a book when my kids were small. We tried it and it was great and also very easy.

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies CherryMarch 13, 2008
Leather Topped Desk
Removing Paper Stuck to a Leather Topped Desk
Cherry Pie Recipes, Slice of cherry pie.
Cherry Pie Recipes
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🎄
🍂