Cerebus (German Shepard)

Cerebus is a 6 year old pure bred German Shepard. My family adopted Cerebus from our local animal shelter two years ago, in the month of June.

He loves to play ball all day, everyday, rain or shine, If he could! He also loves peanut butter, I put it in the hoof chews. He's good for a few hours! He loves to just lie by our feet, inside or out and relaxingly get pet. He loves messages!

He is a very good dog, loves my son, now 10! He's a great part of our family and we hope to have many years with him in our home and lives!

by Laurie

German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 8, 2010
Apple Kuchen
Kuchen Recipes
A German Shepherd sitting with four happy kids.
German Shepherds and Children
Stollen Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos