Keep Your Kids Laughing

The best back to school tip from a mom of three (my kids are 7, 4, and 7 month old), is to try to make your family life fun by telling jokes at dinner, and making learning fun by rewarding with tickling awards! Everyday I return home from a long day at work and it just makes me happy to see my family happy! This is the best stress reliever!

Sorry but I strongly dislike the tickling idea as a reward. I never found it pleasurable and had a son-in-law who used it in a negative way with his children, with sad repercussions later. It is easy to go beyond the pleasurable point. Laughing is great and you can have a lot of fun other ways.

Mom and Baby
Parenting Tips and Tricks
Parenting General Parenting AdviceSeptember 21, 2007
A child not listening by covering his ears.
Getting Your Kids to Listen
laughing santa
Santa Jokes
Growth Chart
Making a Growth Chart for Your Kids
Post it note that says clean your room on it.
Getting Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean