Organizing Art Supplies and Materials

Full pieces of construction paper can be stored in file folders or in those magazine storage boxes. You can also spray paint cereal boxes to put your paper in. I use baskets and candy tins of different sizes. Zipper freezer bags are great and I have just recently discovered the new Folger's coffee cans (all because DH got mad at Kroger's, bless him). They are plastic with a peel off seal so you don't have to worry about can opener cuts. When I empty one I just put it in the dishwasher and store it on a high shelf till I need it.

Picture of several paint brushes.
Organizing Art Supplies and Materials
Organizing CraftsDecember 7, 2007
Craft Supplies
Selling Excess Craft Supplies
Various art supplies in a pile.
Organizing Kids Art Supplies
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material
Cross Stitch Supplies
Organizing Cross Stitch Supplies