Best Inexpensive White Cooking Wine

What is the least expensive, and best tasting, white wine to cook with?

Sharon from Florida

White Rhine. I use this nearly all the time in anything I cook from turkey to soups. Its the cheapest when bought in gal size, it keeps well in refrig and use as you need.

Apple Juice. An equal amount works great for taste, color and texture.

I don't know if it's the least expensive, but it's definitely in the lower category of expense.

L'Epayrie french table wine.

Pronounced "L'Perrier" - but if I were you, I'd write it on a piece of paper and show it to the clerk because no one here knows how to pronounce it.

A friend told me about it (she's been using this brand for years). I am a good cook, but the flavor of my cooking was vastly improved when I began using this brand. They also make a red wine which I use just as frequently.

You certainly can drink it, but the flavor when used in cooking is quite different from the flavor as a beverage.

Cook only with a wine that you would enjoy drinking from a glass, avoid "cooking wines" They taste NASTY. $3 Chuck (Charles Shaw) or we have Matthew Fox in our area, both are about $3.00 bottle are are very nice to drink or cook with. Choose a varietal you enjoy.

Like bargains? Love freebies? Me too! To find our more: www.freebiesforever.nocashever.com and take the free tour.

Get the free toolbar for freebies delivered to your desktop for no cost ever.

I don't drink wine (it always tastes like vinegar to me, no matter how good it's supposed to be) but I do cook with it. I just ask in the liquor store. I tell them I want something good to cook with and they are very helpful without over-selling.

White grape juice - Enjoy!

pouring white wine over simmering clams
Using Wine in Cooking
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsJune 21, 2008
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂