Browsing: Christmas Card Photo Ideas

Christmas Picture Ideas To Go With Christmas Cards

Christmas card photo ideas, anyone have an idea for a Christmas picture to go with cards that I purchased? The card says "Joy to the World" and "Peace". I have 2 children, a girl and a boy, 10 and 13. Thanks!

Carole

For 'Peace' how about a snap of both children pretending to sleep (in Santa hats) while you stand over them with your hands joined and eyes upwards with a thankful look on your face?!

Thanks JoJo for the great idea!

You could take a series of three pictures in which the kids spell out the letters JOY using their bodies...and then edit all three into one.

I have two granddaughters who own horses... they started riding really young. One of my favorite pictures of them... they and the horses have their backs to the camera (the horses are not tacked, just a lead rope). The girls are holding hands and, with their other hand, leading her horse. Their heads are just a tiny bit turned toward each other (I can barely see their noses) and you just barely see the older smiling to the younger girl.

For Joy one u could have the kids have on college tshirts or sweatshirts and with suitcases like they are off to collage

My husband and I and our two Great Danes all dressed in plaid pajamas laying in bed (Someone else took the picture of course). The caption read "The (last name)'s were nestled all snug in their bed"

I'd love to see all these cards!

Here is my card I'm still working on :D

I want to superimpose my families faces on a Christmas character. How do I do that?