In Memory Of Sheba (Black Lab/Golden Retriever)

RIP Sheba. It is with a heavy Heart to report my beloved Sheba has passed away. She was a week from her 15th birthday. She was the sweetest and most lovable pet I've ever owned.

She would let the cats crawl all over her, small kids slobber on her and never once growl or get upset. She loved the lake and going for walks everyday. She's been around for so long our home seems so empty. I will miss her dearly.

By Peggy

Our pets do become a part of our hearts, don't they?

I often think they are the best part of our hearts, too.

We are so sorry Peggy, but thankful for the long life you shared with her.

Pookarina

What a beautiful girl "sheba" was and certainly "fell on her paws" when she became another member of your family.

Cheer up video.

Farstar.

I'm so sorry for your loss Peggy. Most of us know what it's like to lose a pet. They give such pleasure and ask so little in return. My heart goes out to you. I wish you strength in getting through this and hope some day you'll have a new friend who will love you as Sheba did.

So sorry for your loss Peggy. My prayers are for your peace at this time. May you find another wonderful pet to love soon. Although a new pet won't take the place of your wonderful Sheba, it will help heal the hole in your heart.

This last year, we had to say goodbye to our Brandi, a chihuahua mix that had been a member of our family over 11 years. We got her from a neighbor who had smuggled her across the border in Mexico when they found her in a pack of wild dogs. We were there when she came into our lives and we were there when she said goodbye. It is so difficult. But time turns the pain into beautiful memories.

I am sorry for your loss of sheba. She was a beautiful girl! It sounds like you gave her many happy years as part of your family. I hope all the fond memories and good times comfort you and help take away the sadness a little. Sincerely Cindy

Thank you all for your well wishes. It is tough. I catch myself still walking around her spot on the floor, I was always scared of hurting her if I fell over her. I swear I heard her walking the hallway last night. Funny the sounds and smells we remember.

It's a tear jerker I know. Our best friends don't live very long, however, remember remember all the good times. You would never have had if your friend never came into your life.

What a gorgeous dog she was! Please know that our thoughts are with you. Sheba will forever be a part of your life, she will remain in your heart forever.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

August 30, 2010 Flag

Sheba (Black Lab/Golden Retriever)

Sheba is 14 and a half. She's black lab and golden retriever. 15 years ago I took Sheba's father Bud to visit a friend in Georgia. She had a beautiful Golden. It was love at first site, a few months later she had 8 beautiful puppies. Sheba is the last of the line.

She loves to take walks along the lake, getting brushed, and loves apples for treats. She is the most patient and gentle dog that's ever owned me. I love her dearly!

By Peggy from Cortland, OH

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 30, 2010
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄