July Birthday Decorations
I enjoy decorating for the month of July because my son and husband's birthdays are in July (5th and 27th).
I decorate my table by putting a white lace tablecloth as the bottom layer, a red checked tablecloth as the next layer, and an American Flag scarf in the center. The centerpiece is:
- a vase of silk white azalea flowers with small American flags on each side inside the vase
The front of the vase has a strand of red cherries tied with a white bow.
- two 20 year old resin like Charlie Brown figurines
- two 20 year old Charlie Brown drinking glasses
Which I placed a blue checked napkin with a candle fold.
- a candy dish holds mints or candies
- votive candles with white or red candles
- Fourth of July placemats
- a glass condiment holder holds S and P shakers and a small glass toothpick holder
The breakfast bar has whimsical 4th of July placemats with a 4th of July ice cream sundae bouquet on it. These decorations will remain until the end of July.
By WandaJo from Collierville, TN
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
July 20, 20060 found this helpful
How nice your table looks...Thanks for sharing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 15, 2016 at 3:10:32 AM on 10.0.1.166 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us