Attach Earrings To Matching Necklace

I found one way to organize my earrings. I have several necklace and earring sets. The necklaces in these sets have "extensions" or extra pieces of chain on them that allow you to fasten them in different places to make the necklace different lengths when wearing them.

Anyway, I take the earrings that go with the necklace and attach them to the "extensions" by removing the back of the earring, pushing the earring post through the "extension", and then attaching the earring back. I then hang the necklace (with it's attached earrings) in my jewelry box. That way, they're both in the same place when I get ready to wear them.

By Tammy from Anderson, SC

You know, sometimes things are just so obvious we never think of it!

That is an excellent idea - wish I'd thought of it! Ha! Thanks for sharing with us, and have a nice day. God bless you!

What a great idea. It also saves on storage.

Jewelry Box with Jewelry Spilling Out
Organizing Jewelry
Organizing MiscellaneousJune 14, 2007
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Shirts on Sale
Tips for Price Matching
Unorganized pile of gold bracelets on a white surface
Organizing Bracelets