Thank You for Your Thoughts and Prayers

In June of this year my mother was diagnosed with cancer. She had surgery and chemotherapy. I posted on this site asking for help about prayer, angels, chemo problems, etc. You always came through with sound advice, encouragement, and prayers. Mom was so touched that complete strangers were so kind. And you held me together. I think at times I was almost insane from worry.

Mom got her final test results today. Her cancer is gone and her doctor said this type probably won't come back. She had good doctors and the newest treatments and drugs but I truly believe your well wishes and prayers were the real medicine. I will always remember your kindness. God Bless you all and Happy Holidays.

Joan from Chesapeake, VA

joann , I did not post then but I am so happy to hear God Has Blessed your mother with his healing hand and I pray he will continue to lead you all through each day together. My mom died of bone cancer 8 years ago at the young age of 54 and I miss her dearly, espeacially now with the holidays here. I miss her smile, helpful advice and baking together at the holidays. Cherrish each moment with your mother for they are so precious. A lady posted a while back about making a memorey jar, I wish I had done that then with my mom, maybe you should start one for each other. I'm going to do that for my grandson. Well, Merry Christmas & God Bless Julie

Wonderful news indeed. More things are wrought through prayer than this world dreams of, as the old saying goes.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Hi Joan. I see you live in Chesapeake. I live in Portsmouth and go to Chruch in Deep Creek. I am so happy your mom is cancer free now! And what a wonderful time of the year to be celebrating her healing and Jesus' Birthday too! This has just made my day! Give her a big hug for me, ok?

Love,

Sherry

hi joan, i remember you asking for prayers. i prayed for you and your mom and am glad she is ok. have a blessed and merry Christmas

Joan, what great news! A Christmas miracle for your Mom and your family. Have a great Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year!!

Dear Joan, I am so glad to hear of anyone beating cancer. My 41 yr old sister in law is battling breast cancer right now and she is not nearby for me to help in person, but I pray for her constantly. Please, everyone pray for all cancer patients. I am scared to death it will happen to me. Have an absolutely wonderful blessed Christmas!!

Joan,

Thank God for this miracle for your mother and you.

Isn't God good.

We just don't give him enough thanks and praise for what he does.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

to you and your family.

Teresa/Va.

It is so wonderful to read somebody beat cancer. Every day you hear of somebody who is recently diagnosed, somebody fighting it, somebody losing their battle. It's so wonderful to hear the opposite.

God bless you and your family during the Holiday season!

Kelly

Thank you for the update on your Mom. How grateful I am to hear she has overcome the cancer. Great things happen to great people. Bless you and your family. Peace, love and happiness, Sharon

I'm so glad to hear that your Mom has beat cancer. What a wonderful holiday gift. Blessed Be.

Thank you Jesus!

I am thrilled to hear your Mom is cancer FREE :)

This will be a wonderful Christmas for you and your family

What an awesome God we have and Praise Him for the blessing and gift of healing. Thank you for sharing this healing with us, Joann...Merry Christmas and a wonderous New Year to you and your Mom!!! Enjoy celebrating the birth of Jesus!!!

HI, yes it is wonderful when strangers show such kindness. Hopefully it reminds us to do the same. It is wonderful that she is doing so well. May you all be blessed with a wonderful Christmas and Holiday. I find much support and guidance from the wisdom of ThriftyFun members. It is just fantastic. Take care.

That's great! I have lost many relatives to cancer and I am so happy that medical science is making great strides in that area. But medical science couldn't do it without the help of God. I pray every day for a permanent cure. Cherish the time you have with your mom.

A fancy cookie wedding favor.
Edible Wedding Favor Ideas
Making a Pinwheel Card
Making a Pinwheel Card
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄
🍂