Avoid Cleaning Chemicals With Microfiber

I just purchased microfiber towels and a microfiber mop from QVC.com and I love them. You use the towels to clean almost anything without chemicals. Use them slightly wet to clean countertops, your stove, the bathroom sink, etc. I have never been able to get the shower glass to look clean. This works great, I just follow the wet towel with a dry one. Same with windows. NO chemicals. The mop came with a dust mop and a wet mop. You wet mop, with no chemicals and it drys fast! I love them and no wasting paper towels to clean with, and when you are through just throw in the washing machine.

Source: QVC.com.

By Greyroma from Oklahoma City

Those are nice- if they have the antibacterial fibers then you can use them dry or with water. You can even wash them every so often with laundry detergent, just not bleach. And DO NOT use any fabric softeners with them either.

Yes, I am a great fan of those too! We have them over here in the Netherlands for a year of 10 now, and I never used any chemical cleaning anymore. Except for the toilet and shower now and then. It cleans and dusts. It is so convenient and much more healthy for all of us! Here you can see a piece of my clean house.

I love them too. I got a good supply for $1.00 each at a discount store. I had always had trouble getting the windows beside the front door to stay clean. Now with the microfiber towels and water it is a breeze. They are great for the windshield inside the car. I couldn't believe it. They are wonderful.

I also like them too. Sometime if the soap film is built up to bad and I don't want to kill my arm I use a Jetz Scrubz pad to help break the build up. It won't leave scratches and after I finished I can put it in the top rack of the dishwasher. also good on counter tops stoves and bathroom sinks.

Microfiber Towel
Uses for Microfiber Towels
Better Living Green Living Cleaning TipsSeptember 18, 2008
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎉
🎄