Reuse Baby Powder Bottles For Baking Soda

Use empty baby powder bottles for baking soda. This makes it easier to sprinkle on to carpets. You can also use cornstarch which will save you money on baby powder as you can use it in place of powder, it does the same thing.

By Moonseekerjade from Onset, MA

Hello, Moonseeker, I'm wondering how the heck you remove and replace the bottle top when you refill it with whatever. Hints on how its done will be helpful

The easiest way that I have found to remove the lid from the baby powder container was to use a pair of pliers. I held the bottle between my legs gripped the top of the bottle rather firmly and pulled. Took me a bit to figure out that but it only bent a little and came right off. It comes in 2 pieces a white center with holes and the top that opens and closes. Went back together just fine and works nicely! Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJune 24, 2009
Substitution for Baking Powder
Substitution for Baking Powder
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Baking Soda
Freezing Baking Soda and Baking Powder