Contact Creditors to Adjust Late Charges

I was ill for some time and unable to keep up to date with my finances and the organization of my bills. I incurred several late charges over the period of one year. I would pay my bills, but they would be between 1-4 days late and I would receive a late charge.

I wrote to each creditor asking if they would adjust these late charges as a one time deal. There were some who just did the adjustment and others I had to contact via phone. When I combined all the late charges that were adjusted it came to a total of over $500.00.

This was such a great break for me. It was worth the effort of writing and detailing each charge and the exact amount of days the bills were late.

By Mousey from New Bedford, MA

Budget & Finance Paying BillsSeptember 24, 2009
Contact Paper Crafts
Craft Uses for Contact Paper
Couple Negotiating With Creditor
Negotiating With Creditors
Hand Cart With Box That Reads Free Shipping
Saving Money on Shipping Charges
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:17:47 PM on 10.0.0.201 in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.