BBQ Food Suggestions

I need some suggestions for wedding food to serve at my wedding in 6 days. Yes, Dec. 23rd. We are having our wedding outdoors by the lake and we want to do a BBQ What sides should we serve?

Rita from Tucson, AZ

The basics for any good BBQ plate is baked beans and coleslaw. You could also do a nice pasta salad or potato salad. If you want to go any further southern - then homemade french fries are awesome.

Wow, a wedding in 6 days! You must live in a warm climate!

Well I can think of many good sides for a BBQ...here's a few: Potato salad, cole slaw, deviled eggs, baked beans, corn salad, veggie tray and dip, taco salad, pasta salad, pickles, TX toast and fruit salad.

Hopefully I've given you a few ideas you can use and congrats!

I like tri-tip roasts... easy to bbq if you're willing to take a little time to get them right. I am a minimalist when it comes to seasoning.. I use a special season salt I have, but I'm sure you have a favorite. Mine is a local special blend from Sayler's Steak House and it is delicious... then sprinkle with restaurant ground black pepper to taste, and I like to spray with red wine while cooking... typically, I do both sides twice for 15min, for medium rare, but do it the way you prefer. Requires slicing.

Gotta have cornbread with BBQ!

You gotta corn bread muffins--the kind with a can of cream style corn and honey in the batter!

Weddings FoodDecember 18, 2007
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:18:20 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.