Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 pkgs.(3-oz.ea.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine (not spread), melted
- 2 tsp. minced fresh parsley
In a Dutch oven, saute onion in oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium: stir in the broth, cream cheese and mustard until blended. Remove from the heat. Stir in the potatoes. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Combine the crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 9:24:36 AM on 10.0.1.185 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us