Ham Souffle'

• butter
  • 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
  • 2 cups ground ham
  • 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
  • Ad
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • 2 cups milk

Spread butter on both sides of bread. Place in bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish to cover completely. Combine next 3 ingredients in bowl. Spread over bread. Mix eggs and milk in bowl. Pour over ham mixture. Chill for several hours or overnight. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/4 hours.

By Robin from Washington, IA

This is delicious Robin, thanks very much for it. I made it as is, and can think of a few ways to change it too. Not make it better, I hasten to add, just make it a little different. I like recipes I can get many different things out of. Again, thank you, this was great!

Food and Recipes Recipes BrunchJune 16, 2008
Cooking a Turkey in Your Oven, A turkey in the oven.
Cooking Ham and Turkey in the Same Oven
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Carrot Souffle
Carrot Souffle Recipes
Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf Recipes