Hair Dryer Burned a Hole in My Sofa

The heat of my blow-dryer burned my sofa and gave it a hole. The area looks dark and fragile. How can I repair the burn without making it worst?

Answers

If your sofa is not too old, you can contact the manufacturer and order the piece that's damaged.

You will need to provide them with some serial number information located in the bottom of your sofa. After you get the new pieces delivered, you need to contact a furniture repair service that could install this for you. Do not contact an upholstery shop for they will try to overcharge for this type of repair. In the Houston area you can contact me @ www.sofa911.com

Brown Fabric Upholstery on Couch
Repairing Fabric Upholstery
Home and Garden Repair FurnitureJuly 7, 2007
damaged fabric on couch
Repairing a Cat Scratched Couch
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎉
🎄