Hair Dryer Burned a Hole in My Sofa

The heat of my blow-dryer burned my sofa and gave it a hole. The area looks dark and fragile. How can I repair the burn without making it worst?

If your sofa is not too old, you can contact the manufacturer and order the piece that's damaged.

You will need to provide them with some serial number information located in the bottom of your sofa. After you get the new pieces delivered, you need to contact a furniture repair service that could install this for you. Do not contact an upholstery shop for they will try to overcharge for this type of repair. In the Houston area you can contact me @

Brown Fabric Upholstery on Couch
Repairing Fabric Upholstery
Home and Garden Repair FurnitureJuly 7, 2007
damaged fabric on couch
Repairing a Cat Scratched Couch
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 9:26:53 PM on in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.