Take A Break, You Deserve It

Now that the holidays are over and we find that we need to "charge our batteries" take a little break and treat yourselves with a rewarding day. You've worked hard preparing, hosting, cleaning, etc.

Today my husband and I went to a movie "Christmas with the Kranks", great for a few laughs and we all need to laugh once in a while. Then we went out to lunch with a gift certificate. It was so nice not to have to play BEAT THE CLOCK, like we've been playing for the last month or so. We are going to try and do this once a week.

Life is too short to get caught up in keeping so busy that you sometimes don't find quality time for each other. This will be one of my New Years resolutions.

By joesgirl

Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Child Taking a Nap
Getting Children to Take Naps
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Selling a Car
Tips for Selling a Car