Craft: Plarn "Bingo" Tote or Storage Bag

This handy tote is made from plarn (recycled plastic bag yarn), acrylic yarn, and a 3 lb. margarine tub. I found combining yarn with the plarn affords wider selection of colors and extra strength. The lid of the margarine container can be used if desired, although it's not necessary.

I personally use this container to store my home perm rods and papers. I only use them once in awhile, so this hangs neatly in the closet until I need them again. Everything stays put in one neat place.

When using it for Bingo Night, the top folds down upon itself and gives you loads more room for your boards and is still roomy enough for your markers, daubers, lucky charms, and what have you.

By Audrey

Will you share the directions for making this? I would really appreciate it.

Me too, me too. I would like to know also the directions. Thank you so very much.

Crocheted Green Plarn Bag
Making a Plarn Bag
Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 15, 2011
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Women playing bingo.
Making Bingo Cards
bingo balls, cards and marker
Bingo Party Ideas
Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag
🎉
🎄