Pika (Chihuahua Mix)

This is Pika, eating grilled corn on the cob. She is 8 years old. She is a Chihuahua mix. I found her in the pound. She was so small they put wire around the bars to keep her from walking out.

Pika is a prissy little princess. She sleeps in the bed under the covers. She has the appetite of a Great Dane. She eats anything. I have to constantly watch her around the kids so that she isn't eating anything bad for her.

By Norma from Lawton, OK

Pika (Chihuahua Mix)

She's cute!!!!

Adorable !!! I used to have a cat that 'loved' to eat raw corn that was cut off the cob !!! I think it's cute that Pika wants to eat it on the cob :-)

cutie I like her name too Pika.

try some little carrots they love them.

have fun she looks like fun.

Cute little Pika. Thanks for sharing.

I have recently got a small dog too. Her name is Roxy.

I didn't get her from the pound or a rescue shelter but she was very neglected. I sure changed that in a hurry. She is pretty happy now.

Be careful to not feed your dog too much wet (human) food. Even wet dog food. Reason: Little dogs are prone to plague build up on their teeth causing gum disease, not to mention bad breath.

My little dog loves peas from the garden, cooked carrots, onions and romaine lettuce to name a few. She just loves hard boiled eggs too. Chicken, rice salmon, tuna, imitation crab and turkey.

Her kibble (dry dog food) does not contain corn (hard to digest and can cause allergies over time) nor wheat. No potatoes or butter ( butter is an animal fat that doesn't digest but sits in the arteries)

I love your little dog. I was looking at a long haired chihuahua before I found Roxy. Enjoy your baby. PS: Hats off to you for the rescue!

Hi there, Pika is adorable. I just wanted to warn you about the dangers of corn with dogs, especially the cob. The cob pieces cannot be digested and can require surgery for them to be removed. Have a good one :)

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 15, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎄
🍂