Looking for Tiny Zip-Lock Bags

Could someone tell me where I can purchase the small little plastic zip-lock bags that would hold about a tablespoon of seeds, etc? I don't even know what they are called, nor where to get them, or what's a reasonable price. We want to put seeds, small screws and electronic parts in them to stay organized. About a tablespoon or a little more, not too teeny. Thank you, everyone!

Jane from Baltimore, Maryland

You could buy the snack bags and cut them down to the size you need, then seal the edges together. I have done that in the past. I used a micro meal machine to seal my edges...you maybe could use a iron and some cloth. Hope this helps!

I have seen them in the craft store...in the beading or jewelry section I think.

I bought several sizes in one pack a while back at the dollar store.

If you shop on eBay there are several sizes available:

http://www.google.com/products?q=mi ... 11729&cdn=eBay&lnk=storesugg

I get them at a local craft store in the beading section. I think it was a box of 100 2" bags.

Craft Stores always have them. I've also seen them at Paper & Scrapbooking stores.

They sell them at Walmart in the pharmacy section. I use them for my meds! Its a bag of 50 for $2.

I found them in the craft department of Wal-Mart... near the beads.

I bought a big supply off the internet several years ago; I couldn't remember the company, so I googled "poly bags" , and lots of web-sites came up. You could give that a try. Good luck.

Vbag packaging supply

3101 longhorn blvd, ste #106

Austin Tx 78758

(512) 832 6666

(512) 832 6660

They don't have a website but they have the best price I found so far. The smallest bag they carry is 2x2 you can ask then to send/fax you a price list. Hope this helps...:)

If you have a FreeCycle.com in your area, request them on that site. I'm an independent rep. for a direct-sales jewelry co. and all my products are packed in these bags. If there are any such reps in your area, maybe they'll respond and give you some for free.

I get mine at the local Dollarama store in the beading and scrapbook aisle. Two sizes, one is about 1" long. Alot for a buck, just cant remember if it is 25 or 50.

I buy them through art supply catalogs. You can e-mail aswexpress.com or CheapJoe's.com.

I got mine from roussels.com They have them from tiny-size to extra large.

I have about 100 of the little bags. The size is 2"x4". I believe the perfect size for a tablespoon or a little more. I will share them with you if you would like. Just let me know and I will send some to you. ~Janette~

I bought some at Wal*Mart in the craft section.

Walmart beading section

I would try some jewelry stores or some big mail order jewely companies like Rio Grande. I worked in a store that sold jewelry and we always got tons of tiny bags in different sizes that we generally threw away.

Hobby Lobby caries the bags in 3 different sizes.

Walmart has several small sizes of bags made for small beads in the craft department. I get them all the time to pack my meds for traveling.

Hi Jane

You can find all kind of sizes on the internet. Just go to "ziplock bags.com" for listings.

I purchase the Bagette small bags at craft stores. The Bagette are sturdy and easier to open. I use it to prepare my mother's medication. In reference to carry medication in bags for travel be advised that in most states require medication to be in the prescription bottle. I called the the pharmacy and requested a smaller bottle with proper prescription label so I would not risk losing all my medicatin and the conveneince of small container. Hope this helps.

They are called snack bags and I found them at the Dollar General and Big Lots.

I would go to your local craft store. They will have all different sizes. I purchased 100 for about $5.

$ stores

The Container Store has them. You could also probably find them at Dollar General, or at a store like it.

Try walmart in the jewelry department.

Not sure if you have Flea Markets nearby, but they are close to me. North of Tamp in Fl. They come something like 100 for $1.00. I can get 2 or 3 different sizes that are usable for what you are talking about, plus for small craft projects (pins, earrings, barrettes etc.) Hope this a help. If you cannot find them and want to send $'s I will check out prices and mail some to you. Mine are 4X5 and about 2X3 and think? I paid a dollar but that was a year or 2 ago. Gloria

Try FireMountainGEms.com prices are pretty cheap

Your local office supply store.

There are plenty of choices on eBay... Check the link below!

http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=zi ... mp;_odkw=zip+lock+bags&_osacat=0

Jim in Jax

Can't believe nobody has recommended http://discountplasticbags.com/scripts/ZiplockBags.asp

They have the biggest selection I've found, plus great service and prices.

Try craft stores.They may have very small one for jewelry making, beads, etc.

There is a brand called Apple that makes the cutest little ziplock bags. They come in all different colors and 100s of prints. Adorable. You almost want to collect the bags themselves. They have a good variety on eBay. The best online store to get them at is http://www.authenticonly.com

Dear Friend,

Why don't you try jc danczak (http://www.jcdanczak.com/). They provide huge amounts of Ziploc bags in many sizes. Just Google and find the variety of bags.

Thanks

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 31, 2008
Zip Top Bag With Strawberries
Using Zip Top Bags
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
🎄
🍂