Toddler Simplicity Pattern

I am in need of an older toddler Simplicity pattern. The number is 5954 and if anyone has one I would like a size 4. On Ebay whenever I put in the number it brings up an adult ladies pattern.

This pattern is from the early 80s; just as cute as can be but the size 1 is way too small for my granddaughter.

Thanks,
Nelwyn Mills

nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried to enlarge your pattern?

stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Toddler Restaurant Kit
Making a Toddler Restaurant Kit
craft materials
Finding Discontinued Pattens by Simplicity
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:28:30 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.