Cook All the Noodles and Use Them as Leftovers

When I boil noodles for something I always boil the whole package since I spent the time boiling the water. Then I use the noodles I need and I freeze the rest of the noodles in a freezer bag that I have pushed the air out of. Then the next time I need noodles I just plop the frozen noodles in hot water and in 2-3 minutes I have done noodles. I have given most of my co-workers this tip and they love it!

By Diane

Our leftover noodles never make it to the freezer. IF we even have leftovers, we put them in the fridge and when the kids come up with their notorious, "I'm hungry" cries, I tell them to go warm up the noodles. With a dab of butter and dried parsley or cilantro and garlic salt, they are real good. My kids also love to melt it with butter and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.

Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJune 16, 2004
Refrigerator With Leftovers in Tupperware
Organizing Leftovers
Pool Noodles
Uses for Pool Noodles
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
Dish of mashed potatoes.
Freezing Mashed Potatoes