Make a Holder for Restaurant Brochures

I had a bunch of restaurant brochures in the junk drawer taking up a lot of space. I went to a cheap store and picked up the pot holders that are square, and have a pocket for your hand. I got a big magnet and attached it to the fridge. It fits all the restaurant brochures in the pocket. It is handy there and I can have a drawer back.

By Linda H. from Hamilton, Ontario

This is a great idea. I know the type of potholder you are describing and some of them are pretty/decorative. I keep all those restaurant, etc coupons in a basket on my kitchen desk but like this idea as it's not having to sit out on a counter and take up space. Thanks for sharing a great idea!

This would also be a great idea if you are selling your home. Gives the new owners an idea of restaurants in neighborhood cause I am sure they wont want to cook anytime soon and gives them a nice potholder. Great idea.

Chinese take out boxes.
Saving Take Out Menus
Organizing KitchenApril 23, 2009
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
A cup of tea at a Chinese restaurant.
Buying Chinese Restaurant Teas
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
🎉
🎄