Surprise Gift in a Soup Can

I got one of those one touch can openers. I took a good size can, opened it on the bottom, filled it with candy, a scarf, socks, etc. I then glued the bottom back on and, Ta Da!: a can of "soup". Their expression is priceless. You could also try putting a shirt in a cereal box for a gift.

By Keeper from NC Mts.

what a neat idea.

Zig

wow thats such a kool idea! i just love it! thanks so much for sharing it. At Christmas i stuffed something for my brotherinlaw in a plastic clumping cat litter container LOL! I love those kind of tricky gift ideas! (smiles)

in the eighties in the mall here in dallas tx they had a store that would take the cans and put ur items in them and then seal them shut it was pretty neat

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingMarch 29, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄