Peach Cobbler for 300

I need a simple peach cobbler recipe that I can prepare ahead to serve 300 at a church thanksgiving lunch. Any other simple recipe would suffice. Help!

By Sheela from Atlanta, GA

"Floating cobbler" might be best for you. I will give the recipe for five people and you can double it.

In a casserole dish melt one stick of butter. Then make a batter of one cup bisquick, one cup milk and one cup sugar. open one can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup. Add the batter to the butter. Do not stir. Add the peaches to the batter then criss cross the spoon three times and bake until the top is crusty. You can make this in disposable aluminum pans. I think you could put a double batch in each pan. that would make you needing 30 cobblers. This cobbler is great with cherries, pineapple (my favorite) or blackberries.

Lilac you need to think a bit on that comment. If your recipe is for 5 people. The poster needs to feed 300. 30 cobblers will feed 150. So she needs 60 not 30.

no she said double it then make 30 of them (2x5=10, 10x30=300)

Peach Cobbler served in a glass dish.
Making Peach Cobbler for a Large Group
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts CobblersNovember 18, 2010
Square of peach cobbler on a plate with whipped cream on the side.
Peach Cobbler Recipes
Bowl of berry cobbler with fresh raspberries and blackberries on top.
Raspberry Cobbler Recipes
Kabobs for a Large Group
Calculating Ingredients When Feeding Large Group
Peach pits and fruit on white background.
Growing Peach Trees from Pits