Cheezy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 20 oz. California blend vegetables
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1 small can of drained mushrooms
- Chopped onion (amount depends on your taste)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small jar of Cheez Whiz
Combine all ingredients in baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 1/2 hour to 1 hour (depend on if vegetables have been thawed or not). Makes a great meatless casserole for the family.
By Sandy from Graettinger, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!