Egg Carton Spiders
- empty paper egg carton
- black paint
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- hot glue or rubber cement
- Cut a cup off the egg carton.
- Straighten all the edges so the cup lays flat when placed upside down.
- Paint the cup black inside and out, let dry.
- Take 4 pipe cleaners and line them up straight and twist them together in the middle.
- Glue the middle to the inside of the cup, let set.
- When the legs are securely glued to the inside of the cup bend the legs to make it look like a spider.
- Finally glue the googly eyes to the side of the cup.
- These can be hung or placed around the house.
October 27, 20060 found this helpful
I LIKE IT. VERY CUTE
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 7:19:51 AM on 10.0.0.159 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us