Removing Pet Urine Stains from Carpets

What is the best way to remove pet urine stains from wool carpets?

By Connie from Chicago

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I read somewhere (can't remember where) to pour peroxide on the spot and dab it up with a cloth. I had a spot that I had tried everything else on and the dark ring just got bigger. I poured the peroxide on. dabbed the spot, then put the cloth down and pressed on it hard with my foot. See spot go.

Pets Pet StainsJune 7, 2010
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Pet Stains from Carpet
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 25, 2017 at 10:10:20 AM on 10.0.1.202 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.