Sweet New Year's Omelette
Hello Gentle Friends!
Here is my sweet New Year Omelette recipe for you to try and trust me, it is good!
- Four large Eggs for one person.
- Crack Eggs open and pour them into a blender.
- Add four Tablespoons of skim Milk.
- Add a large pinch of Rosemary spice.
- Add a shake or two of Garlic Salt.
- Add a smaller pinch of parsley.
- Add two Tbsp. of light golden Brown Sugar.
- Blend on liquify setting.
- Find a small Teflon Pot. Don't use a frying pan.
- Place two Tbsp. of light Virgin Olive Oil in Pot. Place pot on stove with medium heat.
- Pour Egg mixture into the Pot and stir slowly until the omelette solidifies. Don't worry about creating small Egg pieces and have patience! It's worth it!
Happy New Year from Joseph Raglione
P.S. I hope this wins the tip contest!
January 12, 20080 found this helpful
This sounds like an awsome breakfast. I will give it a try tomorrow morning. Thanks for the post.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 4:53:54 PM on 10.0.1.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us