Tally Your Grocery Bill on Your Cell Phone

I live within a budget and a certain amount is allocated to food for the week.

I used to push my trolley around the supermarket with my calculator but so MANY times I would press the wrong button and delete the whole lot and have to start again :(

Well, there's a calculator function on my old mobile phone and once I have pressed in the amount of each item it stays plugged into it-even if I hit a wrong button I can just delete it and plug in the correct amount - without wiping out the whole total.

Why did I not think of this sooner? It has made my life and my shopping trips a whole bunch easier that's for sure!

By Monique from Somerset, UK

April 16, 2008 Flag

To stay on budget at the grocery store, I use my calculator feature on my cell phone. Then I am not surprised at the register.

By Sue from Richland, WA

Well hey, I think I'll try that! thanks! more room in my purse without putting in an extra calculator. (10/03/2007)

By kimhis

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingApril 16, 2008
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards