Teapot Wallpaper

I will be remodeling a kitchen in an older mobile home and I collect teapots and teacups so I would like wallpaper or contact paper with this on it. Any ideas where I can purchase this?

Thanks,
Teacup464 from South Sioux City, Nebraska

Try www.decoratetoday.com. You can type in teacup or teapot and all the wallpapers available will come up. I've found their prices comparable to the large retail home/hardware stores.

If you can't find it, and still really want it, I'd like to suggest you get a rubber stamp of the teapot and stamp it on plain wallpaper.

Try American Wallpaper and Blind, on line. they have a search engine which will enable you to type in Teapot and have their assortment of wallpaper and borders which includes teapots be displayed for your review.

If you can't find teapot wallpaper, make a stamp. Draw a teapot on a sponge as big as you like. Then, cut it out and stamp a border around the top of the wall or backsplash. You can make a teacup stamp also and mix 'n match.

Try looking on Ebay, might take a little time but it if is available you can find it there. Also try Salvation Army, Goodwill stores, garage sales. Contact paper is hard to find and I found 2 new in package xl rolls in a sweet mini rose print for 1.99 roll at the Salvation Army store, just what I was looking for to cover some pantry shelves. Good luck

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 24, 2007
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎄