How Can I Clean Mildew Off My Bike Trailer?

We packed away our Burley bike trailer in our boat over the winter. There was water left in the bottom of the boat before they put it in storage. The water sat there all winter with the Burley inside it under a cover.

There is so much mildew on it I don't know if I can get it off. I'm not sure exactly what type of fabric it is, but it is the same as every Burley or bike trailer. Please help.

By Jen from Otsego, MN

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 27, 2010
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Rusty bike leaning against a stone cottage wall.
Removing Rust from a Bike
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:07:48 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.