Chocolate Milk on Car Upholstery

My daughter's sippy cup leaked chocolate milk all over my brand new car! Does anyone know how to get the stain out? I'm afraid to make it worse by trying a bunch of things and would really appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance.

Suzanne S. from New Jersey

Go to WalMart or any discount or grocery store and get a Bissell product called Oxy Kic. It is 2 aluminum cans together with a purple trigger for about 5 bucks.

I have used it on both car upholstery and carpet and it even gets out purple Juicy Juice set-in stains!!! Spray it on, wait about 15 minutes and then blot with plenty of paper towels. I found that it brought "up" old stains that I didn't even know I had!! Great stuff and it goes a long way!!! You will not be disappointed.

Peach in Easton, PA--across the river from Phillipsburg, NJ

Hi,

You can try the USR - http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Stain_Remover.htm

This product removes very tough stains from upholstery

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorSeptember 21, 2005
Child Drinking Milk on Couch
Cleaning Milk from Upholstery
Freezing Milk
Freezing Milk
🎉
🎄