4 Bean Salad
This is a great salad that is high in fiber and is easy to make.
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can yellow beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can lima beans, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in rings
- 1 medium onion, cut in rings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
Mix and let stand overnight. Stir several times. Stir and drain before serving. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 2:18:45 PM on 10.0.2.159 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us