4 Bean Salad
This is a great salad that is high in fiber and is easy to make.
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can yellow beans, drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can lima beans, drained
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in rings
- 1 medium onion, cut in rings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
Mix and let stand overnight. Stir several times. Stir and drain before serving. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 21, 2017 at 12:06:46 AM on 10.0.1.138 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us