IndoorDecorations

Christmas Table Decorations

I am doing the tables here at work for the Christmas dinner and need some good ideas, I know they are out there. Thanks a million.

Madge from West Columbia, SC

HOW ABOUT THIS ?

Please share the ideas, I also am in charge of our christmas dinner at work, and would really like to use something other than the standard poinsettias.

cummings.s AT monet.k12.ca.us

I remember seeing directions for a gumdrop christmas tree. Take a styrofoam cone and glue it to a base (I've seen things like the plastic tops of frosting tubs used as bases, but I'd bet you could do the same thing with white cardboard circles). Anyway, using toothpicks, attach colorful gumdrops all the way around the "tree" covering it. It looks really nice when it's finished.

We did a Xmas in July dinner one year for work and I wrapped some empty boxes of various sizes in different patterned gift wrap (although you could use a few specific patterns for a more co-ordinated look). Then I simply stacked them and tied them all together with a few different colours of curling ribbon. They didn't cost much but looked great! I put a parcel package on each table!

Hello...

I used red apples and made a hole in the top and put candles in them and then put fresh greens around the apples. You can use different size candles. I used different sized tapers. This looks really pretty when they are lit and this is very inexpensive to do. I had a lot of compliments when it was done....Happy Holidays