How Do I Make and Preserve Cold Water Starch?

I have interest in knowing how to make and preserve cold water starch. I would appreciate to know the items required to make a cold water starch, and also the process and packaging. I hope to hear from you.

Best regards.

Ademola

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Make Your Own LaundryApril 19, 2011
Starched Shirt
Cleaning Starch from Clothing
starched blue dress shirt
Starching Clothing
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Corn Starch
Uses for Corn Starch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:19:34 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.