Playing a Family Feud Style Game

We will be hosting a Halloween party for about 45 adults. I would like to play a game such as Family Feud, however I would like to make it different so we can all observe and all take turns playing. I would like to skip the hit the bell round. Can anyone give me some ideas? I have lots of questions and answers from surveys. I just can't figure out how to approach this without it being boring. I would like excitement.

By Karen from Woodland Hills, UT

Combine it with an old party game. Heh, I can't think of what it's called. Anyway. split the people into two group. Set two sets of chairs in a line facing each other. Play some music and the groups walk around their designated chairs. Stop the music. Those who get the seats play the round of Family Feud. Repeat the process but don't remove any chairs (that's how the original party game went). Play the next round with the next group of winners. To make it fair keep each session of music playing the same amount of time, like 1 minute or 90 seconds if your groups are big.

Oh yeah, I had another interesting idea. You can personalize your family feud game. Make up the questions ahead of time and email them to all your friends and coworkers . Ask for their responses a good week before the party because some people will dilly dally responding and you need time to total up the answers.

Entertainment GamesOctober 13, 2009
Xbox Game System
Using an Xbox Game System
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Playing Cards Costume
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
Marbles
Making a Cards and Marbles Board Game
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 12:15:20 AM on 10.0.0.76 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.