Use Mop To Clean Under Sink

Use your mop to clean under the kitchen sink. My disposer backed up and I had to unload everything from under the sink. After the plumber came and fix my disposer, I had a mess to clean up. I did not want to get on my hands and knees to clean, so I thought about it. I thought of my mop. I sprayed the area down with vinegar and water, got my Swifter jet mop out, and cleaned. So easy and painless!

By pattysss from Overland Park, KS

I love a good rag mop. It cleans in places you never think about using it like the ceiling, railings and other hard to reach areas. If you want to go green buy the mops that you can buy a refill for and drop your dirty mop head in the washer and bleach it like you would clothes.

Recently I cleaned the hallway edging at work that goes all the way around the building on both sides. Fast and easy.

Thanks for sharing your great tip. You have my vote.

This nifty trick would work well for anyone who can't maneuver so well. if you can't wield a bigger mop, that Swiffer works very well.

Kitchen Sink
Cleaning Under the Kitchen Sink
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMay 26, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink