Tinker (Chipin)

Tinker is a 4 1/2 month old Chipin that I got in November. I had admired a friends pop last summer, and when the last litter arrived, I was on top of the list! Tinker likes to jump, chew, tug-of-war with rope toys, run, jump and jump. Did I mention she likes to jump? Oh and as the pic shows, she likes to lick!

2 years ago, after the loss of a beloved 10 year old Pomeranian that was our son's pet, I never thought that I could or would ever have an attachment to a dog again. Until this little one came into our life, all that changed, for the better! She has captured my heart!

By JD from New Smyrna Beach

A-dor-a-ble! Glad you found a new doggie to love. Thanks for sharing the picture. Just down the road from you in Indiialantic, FL! In fact, my in-laws live in NSB! Lee

She is precious! I love that little tongue sticking out. Give her a big hug and kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom. Thank you for sharing Tinker with us and God bless you.

What a cutie! Who wouldn't fall in love with her! Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

What a sweetie. I have a dachshund chi mix that looks just like her! They are so wonderful. My life would not be as joyful without their love and companionship! Thanks for sharing! Robyn

Tinker is so cute. You just want to hug and kiss her. Love that pose, the ears, eyes and lil pink tongue all so cute. She looks like a lot of fun & love.

Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher
Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 21, 2009