I refilled my WetJet and now when I use it, it doesn't spray well. The solution only shoots out weakly a few inches. Did I do something wrong and is there any way to fix this?
Mary from Hummelstown, PA
Here are the recent answer to this question.
By Bobbie (Guest Post)02/10/2009
I was going to suggest batteries but see someone already has. I want to respond to the statement that the solution is harmful...FALSE ! You can check this yourself on www.snopes.com This is a rumor that's been going around for ages and simply isn't true. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs who are healthy living proof!
By Mary 02/09/2009
Oh, boy, batteries!! Do I ever feel stupid!
I never even thought about the batteries.
I just figured because I had messed with the bottle ( I cut the threads inside the cap) I had done something wrong!
It's fine now, thanks!! LOL!
And Bonnie, the dangerous solution thing is a hoax.
If it were true, they would have to recommend that it not be used in homes with children/pets.
By Bonnie Varga 02/09/2009
Be careful if using the Swifferwetjet solution--I've read that it can be very harmful to small children and pets because it contains some dangerous chemicals.
By Nancy (Guest Post)02/09/2009
Change the batteries and make sure the bottle is in all the way.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.