Swiffer WetJet Not Spraying Well

I refilled my WetJet and now when I use it, it doesn't spray well. The solution only shoots out weakly a few inches. Did I do something wrong and is there any way to fix this?

Mary from Hummelstown, PA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Nancy (Guest Post) 02/09/2009

Change the batteries and make sure the bottle is in all the way.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Bonnie Varga 18 62 02/09/2009

Be careful if using the Swifferwetjet solution--I've read that it can be very harmful to small children and pets because it contains some dangerous chemicals.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Mary 10 67 02/09/2009

Thanks, Nancy!
Oh, boy, batteries!! Do I ever feel stupid!
I never even thought about the batteries.
I just figured because I had messed with the bottle ( I cut the threads inside the cap) I had done something wrong!

It's fine now, thanks!! LOL!

And Bonnie, the dangerous solution thing is a hoax.
If it were true, they would have to recommend that it not be used in homes with children/pets.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Bobbie (Guest Post) 02/10/2009

I was going to suggest batteries but see someone already has. I want to respond to the statement that the solution is harmful...FALSE ! You can check this yourself on www.snopes.com This is a rumor that's been going around for ages and simply isn't true. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs who are healthy living proof!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No