Swiffer WetJet Not Spraying Well

I refilled my WetJet and now when I use it, it doesn't spray well. The solution only shoots out weakly a few inches. Did I do something wrong and is there any way to fix this?

Mary from Hummelstown, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Change the batteries and make sure the bottle is in all the way.

Be careful if using the Swifferwetjet solution--I've read that it can be very harmful to small children and pets because it contains some dangerous chemicals.

Thanks, Nancy!

Oh, boy, batteries!! Do I ever feel stupid!

I never even thought about the batteries.

I just figured because I had messed with the bottle ( I cut the threads inside the cap) I had done something wrong!

It's fine now, thanks!! LOL!

And Bonnie, the dangerous solution thing is a hoax.

If it were true, they would have to recommend that it not be used in homes with children/pets.

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/swiffer.asp

I was going to suggest batteries but see someone already has. I want to respond to the statement that the solution is harmful...FALSE ! You can check this yourself on www.snopes.com This is a rumor that's been going around for ages and simply isn't true. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs who are healthy living proof!

Answer

Swiffer WetJet
Swiffer WetJet Isn't Working
Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 9, 2009
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 24, 2016 at 12:13:15 PM on 10.0.2.216 in 731 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.