Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

How do you remove odors from a refrigerator?

By Roger

Best Answer

I had a fish smell in my fridge and used crumpled up newspapers all through it. I changed it a few times until it went away. But I did wash my fridge first. Also try baking soda, I just devote one box for my freezer and one for the fridge. I just keep changing the box out for a fresh one when I clean the fridge. Or activated charcoal, which I've never bought but have heard that it's the kind of charcoal used for fish tank filters. I got the newspaper hint from this site.

Good luck!

Woman with disgusted face by refrigerator
Removing Odors from a Refrigerator
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 14, 2010
RV kitchen
Cleaning Odors From a Travel Trailer Refrigerator
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Photo of a woman holding her nose in front of her refrigerator.
Removing Spoiled Food Odors from Refrigerator