Use Both Sides of Calculator Tape

As a bookkeeper, I go through scads of calculator tape. Yes, I'm old fashioned and still like to see my input. I only rip the tape off at the end of the day and the next day I use the clean backside of yesterday's tape for today's use.

Rather than throwing out printed faxes and emails that I don't need anymore, I simply turn them over and use them as scratch paper. Saves me a bundle on buying pads of paper and I'm recycling at the same time.

By mlina from Amherstburg, ON

Very smart and green! This is the kind of thing I used to do before a drunk driver left me almost totally blind. These days I can't read printed words, so I skip printing entirely whenever possible.

An envelope made from recycled paper.
Reusing Paper
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 15, 2010
Duct Tape
Making Duct Tape Clothes
Duct Tape
Removing Duct Tape From Carpet
Broken Tape Measure
Uses for a Broken Tape Measure
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops