Link: icantfindmyphone.com

If you misplace your cell phone and have no way to call it, you can go to icantfindmyphone.com and enter your number. Your phone will ring shortly and you will be able to find it!

By lynjohnson from Plant City, FL

This works great unless your phone is off, the battery has run out, or you have no more minutes left on it. I have tried calling from a friends land line but then remembered that I couldn't hear it anyway. It was dead. Sometimes, it's just a plastic box to store a battery until you find it in a bag that you brought home from a store last month. Yeah, I did that!

It works! I just tried it and my cell phone rang. Cool!

Yup, just tried it and it worked great. Just the other day I couldn't find my phone and have no land line and was thinking it would be really great if there was some way to ping my phone to make it ring. So your tip comes at just the right time. Thanks for sharing.

Cool LinksJanuary 28, 2011
A vet giving a dog a vaccination.
ASPCA Pet Vaccination Truck Schedule
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
🎄
🍂